Monday, May 5, 2008

Things I Love:

writing in my journal

watching the sunrise

brushing my teeth

high quality chocolates

boxed chocolates

staying up past two a.m.

falling asleep on someone's shoulder

heartbeats

saltine crackers

pigs-in-blankets

alliteration

miso soup

hanging my favorite mirror

burning incense

burning candles

laughing

making people laugh

eyes

soft chairs

hard beds

people who can read chords and make up a piano part

jazz

old musicals

old memories

letting go of old grudges and feeling that part of you that's been clenched relax

learning new songs

clouds

stars

wind

rain

snow

shade

pine trees

gooey brownies

being able to cry when I want to

picking my nose when no one's around

keeping friends

looking at pictures of myself

thrift stores

discount appliances

beans

pizza

speaking quickly

going on walks

good poetry

people

planets

leaves

secrets

doing something right

a day well spent

a day well and gloriously misspent

intentional misspellings

hugs

original star trek episodes

feeling valuable

coming home

3 comments:

Urikkiru said...

I love this list. :) Made me laugh.

Eve I'm bored, what are you up to while the Helps clan is afk for a week?

evieperkins said...

Things are much less exciting with the whole clan gone. Regrettably, I'm working full-time and going to school full-time. Which means I'm sleeping and eating only part-time. :) And my sister's coming into town tomorrow. Yeah, so I pretty much don't know which way is up this week. Maybe next week I'll surface? Although, if you wanted, maybe we could introduce my sister and my roommate Allie to the glories of rock band...but they've never done anything like it at all...

Urikkiru said...

Hah, that sounds like fun. Well, if you get some time just give me a call.