Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

     Before you think I'm lame for writing a post Christmas morning, let me tell you we've already opened our stockings and played with those items. (I got an environmentally friendly waterbottle, argyle earmuffs, dress socks, and toe warmers for my ski boots.  I love our family's santa.)  Now we're getting breakfast ready (belgian waffles) and getting ready for the day.  In our family, opening presents is not a rushed five-minute free-for-all, it's an hour long Event.  Presents are only opened after breakfast has been eaten and teeth have been brushed (that was torture when we were little).  So I naturally have this little pockt of time to watch my family bustling around the house, admire the sparkling tree, listen to my Japanese Christmas music, and write a quick post.  

     I'd love to write a long post about what Christmas is like in my family and how cold and windy it is in Idaho and how much I love it, but writing a post that long on Christmas morning would most certainly be a waste of my Christmas morning.  So I'll simply leave you with a few pictures of my Christmas Eve transformation.  

    

Oh, and I got a second fondue pot especially for cheese. Those who fondue with me, rejoice!

   

Anyway, back to my transformation.

   

Before

     

    

    After (and keep in mind, these pictures are not the greatest since I took them myself in the mirror):  

      

6 comments:

Urikkiru said...

In both before, and after, you look beautiful as ever. I'm happy you're having a good christmas.

Cavan said...

I think you mentioned you were going to do something like this, but I'd forgotten.

Either way, I'm so happy with the word choice of "transformation" that I could wet myself. I can only pray in my heart of hearts that you had the good sense to shout something like, "Eve, power-mode... TRANSFORM!"

And yes, your now fritzy (or whatever the correct term is) hair looks nice. I hope it grants you an AC bonus (from charisma) as you continue your dauntless efforts to save Middle Earth.

Cavan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cavan said...

Boy am I an idiot.

Charisma increases your Willpower defense; it doesn't touch your AC.

Couldn't have you thinking I was a clueless idiot, you know.

(Previous post removed for inaccuracy of information. I shouldn't try to think numbers right after waking up.)

*Goes to read a rulebook*

Bluesfier said...

What a transformation indeed. It looks good, or rather you look good with it. Anyways, merry Christmas! (only a few days late)

Bryan Tanner said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Eve, you look great those photos you took!