Thursday, September 24, 2009

Running Late


I admit it.  I am a "snoozer."  Not only that, but I'm a snoozer with three alarms set every morning (all on my cell phone).  I have alarms going off every two to three minutes from 5:21 a.m. to around 5:45 when I stumble out of bed toward the shower.  

    

This morning, I somehow turned them all off.  This means that instead of stumbling out of bed at 5:45, I fell out of bed and my stomach kept sinking all the way to my toes as I looked at the clock: 6:31.  Crap.  I try to leave the house between 6:45 and 7:00.

    

This post is purely to brag.  I made it out the door, looking pretty good, before seven o'clock.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Ha ha, I am also a snoozer. I hit 5 minute snooze buttons between 4:45 and 5:10 to be out the door by 5:33. If you ever figure out the cure for that, let me know :)

Cavan said...

Sometime you should figure out what ratio of your blog posts are about running late.

I'm not complaining--your blog is usually a treat to read. Just observing.

Jacque said...

I think you need to report to "Snooze Button Abusers Anonymous". Not that it helped me.

evieperkins said...

This comment CavDawg, this is why you got the shout out. It was only my second post about being late--ever! That makes "the ratio" about 2:60. :)